A Gentle, Versatile Rub-on Decongestant
With soothing oils
Helps decongest little ones, so they can feed and sleep in comfort
Snufflebabe Vapour Rub is an effective and mild decongestant containing a gentle blend of eucalyptus oil, menthol and thyme oil. The vapours from these oils help to ease your little one’s nasal congestion so they can feed more comfortably and sleep more soundly.
– Lightly rub a small amount onto your baby’s chest or throat. Alternatively, dab onto a handkerchief or tissue placed near their bedside.
– To help stop very young children transferring the product into their eyes, you can tie the handkerchief or tissue to something just out of reach.
– For older children, leave bedclothes loose so the soothing vapours can be inhaled through the night. If symptoms carry on, speak to your doctor.
– Do not use the rub inside the nose or mouth.
Do not use:
– If your baby is under 3 months, unless advised by a GP, pharmacist or health visitor
– On broken skin or around your baby’s nostrils
– If your baby is allergic to any of the ingredients